top of page
A coaching agreement is an important document for businesses offering one-on-one coaching services. It outlines the terms and conditions of the coaching relationship, including the rights and responsibilities of both the coach and the client.
Some key clauses to include in a coaching agreement include:
- Description of the coaching services: A detailed description of the coaching services being offered, including the scope and objectives of the coaching relationship.
- Payment terms: Information about the fee for the coaching services, any payment plans or financing options available, and the terms of payment.
- Schedule and availability: Information about the schedule for the coaching sessions and any restrictions or limitations on availability.
- Confidentiality: A statement outlining the coach's obligation to keep confidential any information shared by the client during the coaching relationship.
- Liability and disclaimer: A clause stating that the coach is not responsible for any damages or losses related to the coaching services.
- Termination and refund policy: Information about how and when the coaching relationship can be terminated and any conditions for a refund.
Customizing these clauses to reflect the specific details of your coaching business and services will help ensure a clear and equitable agreement for all parties involved. It's important to consult with a lawyer or a legal professional to make sure the agreement is legally binding and compliant with relevant laws and regulations.
Save this product for later
Display prices in: USD
bottom of page